BECOME A HOUSING SPONSOR!
Do you live in:
Do you have a guest room or a guest house? Would you love to house one of our comedians (or a funny couple) for up to 5 nights? You would? Oh my gosh, we totally would love that!
The comedians who need housing are of the highest quality of character in addition to being extraordinarily talented, and would be lovely guests. We don't need to tell you how short we are on housing in Sonoma - this is the biggest challenge in the effort to bring top quality entertainment to Sonoma. All housing sponsors get show tickets. We look forward to welcoming you to the Sonoma Laughfest family!
Email us for details:
SONOMA LAUGHFEST is looking for volunteers to work our festival in Sonoma on October 13th.
- Selling concessions and merchandise
- Having a great time with a bunch of jolly people
Volunteers get to see shows for free, so sign up!
Email us to sign up:
Or click here to sign up:
INTERN WITH SONOMA LAUGHFEST!
SOCIAL/MULTI-MEDIA & MARKETING INTERN
SONOMA LAUGHFEST is seeking a Social/Multi-Media & Marketing Intern
- Interest in pursuing or is studying entertainment producing, entertainment marketing or photography/film
- Is a dynamic, charismatic, outgoing, and engaging person who meets new people and builds relationships with ease
- Finds Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and all current communication methods to be second nature
- Proficiency with Photoshop, iMovie, or other photo editing, video editing, or graphic design software
- Is a person who finds a sense of value and purpose in working with a group to enrich their community
- Has own laptop
- Has impeccable grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills
- Is either in or willing to occasionally commute to Sonoma
There is no pay for this position this year, so the ideal candidate would be one for whom this would be a valuable career-building and educational experience.
- Creating content for social media and our website
- Hitting the street to distribute marketing materials and build relationships
- Shooting and editing photo and video of our shows and public appearances
- Building, training, and coordinating a street team and volunteer force
- Working with our Executive Producer to market our fall comedy festival and monthly comedy nights
Interested candidates should contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a letter, resume, and applicable links, if any.